My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

30/10/2014

HPC 2014: Heralds of Slaanesh - November Commitment


It feels like an age since I worked on my Daemons, but I still have to complete my November commitment for the Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge 2014. I made a commitment of 2 Heralds of Slaanesh and a Herald of Slaanesh on a Seeker.


I've already completed the Herald on a Seeker, here she is with a retinue of Seekers.



I had originally intended to use some Daemonettes and convert them into Heralds, but then the release of Dark Elves Witch Elves happened and everything changed.

So I bought some Witch Elves bodies of Ebay and have been working on converting them to Heralds.
Only two are needed for the HPC, but I wanted to build a total of three so I had 4 heralds on foot in total.

Herald 1





Herald 2





Herald 3






I'm thrilled with how they turned out. I just need to finish removing some flashing, mould lines and then complete the bases and their ready to paint!

Here is the GW Herald I painted. It looks very static in comparison. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment