My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

14/11/2014

Ultramarine Praetor in Cataphractii Terminator Armour


In a change of pace, and to take a small break from painting Purple, I present to you my Ultramarine Praetor in Cataphractii Terminator armour.



Inspired by the recent Ultramarines pictures from Warhammer Fest and my recent reading of Know No Fear, I decided to paint up the spare Praetor I had. 

I've always wanted to collect one Traitor and one Loyalist, and I was preparing for Blood Angels (my first army back in 2nd Edition), but I decided they would play too similar to my Emperor's Children. Reading Know No Fear really put the Ultra's in a different light for me. They are certainly not the boring marine chapter of 40k.

I have yet to decide on the bases. For my Emperor's Children I chose to base them on the defining point for the Legion, Lear. The defining point for the Ultramarines is Calth, so I will most likely choose to do some ruined city bases, but for now, they will remain blank,

Expect to see more Ultramarines in the future to give myself a break every now and then from my Emperor's Children. In the mean time, here's some more pictures. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment