My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

02/06/2014

HPC 2014 Update - Seeker and Soul Grinder Progress


I have now completed all the Seekers, 20 in total. 15 as Seekers and one as a Herald for the Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge 2014, and another 4 as spare.






The Riders are coming along, eight are base coated waiting a Druchi Violet wash.


Another seven need Daemonette Hide base coating before their wash.


I have based the Soul Grinder, and given the Metal body a wash. Slow progress here.





My focus is now on the Seeker Riders so I can complete my first half of the Challenge... but they are tedious, So I have been breaking up the monotony by treating myself with the painting the Grinder. He's really coming together, still a long way to go!

Here is an update of the force so far:






0 comments:

Post a Comment