My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

05/06/2014

HPC 2014 Update - Soul Grinder


I should be working on my Seeker riders, however my Soul Grinder is also on my painting table and it looks way more interested than Seekers.







The metallic legs and butt are now complete. Just a few Nuln Oil washes on the vents at the back for smoke effect and I'm happy.

The Armour plates on the legs have had their first base coat. The Balthasar Gold needs am Agrax Earthshade was and a highlight with Gehenna's Gold to be complete. The armour plates themselves need another coat of Xeres Purple, pin washing Druchii Violet near the edges and some highlighting with 50/50 Xeres Purple and Genestealer Purple.

Then it's on to the Daemon itself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment