My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

12/06/2014

HPC 2014 Update - Seekers and Soul Grinder


My June pledge was for 10 Seekers of Slaanesh. You may have seen in previous posts that the Seekers are done, but the riders were still to be completed.

Well I have been side tracked, but I made some progress. Below are 7 Riders, that I have just finished their first highlight of Warpfiend Grey, Slaanesh Grey highlight to come. Hopefully they will be done by the end of the week.


As the title suggests, I have actually completed my Soul Grinder! This was July's pledge... oops! It was just a lot more interesting to paint than the riders :) See after the break for pictures.

The red mouth came out a lot brighter in the photo's than real life. Although seeing it now, I may darken it a bit. I followed GW's Durthu painting guide to try and get a glowing fire mouth, but it's just too deep to see it. So I will probably change this to a Purple and Pink fire glow.









And here is my completed army so far:


0 comments:

Post a Comment