My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

04/08/2014

EC: Contemptor Dreadnought Update - Weapons Complete


I've completed the weapons for both Contemptors. I have one more Kheres Assault Cannon to build and paint, but I did not enjoy assembling them with my large fingers.... I have some weathering to do on them still (nozzle burn marks), but I'm awaiting delivery of the pigment powders.






I've also done some more work on the Contemptor itself. There were so many rivets to paint, rivets everywhere! Basing is now complete, the metal parts have been painted, washed and dry brushed with Necron Compound. I consider these complete, as long as I don't paint outside the lines anywhere!


I'm also using the second Contemptor as part of a team painting challenge on The Warmaster forums.



0 comments:

Post a Comment