My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

15/05/2016

Star Wars Armada Rebel Repaints


I've not been able to do much hobbying the past few weeks. Work has kept me busy over weekends and a trip to Guernsey left me stranded after some crazy fog.





This is my complete Rebel fleet.

  • 1 Mon Calamari Cruiser
  • 1 Assault Frigate
  • 1 MC30c Frigate
  • 2 Nebulon Frigate
  • 2 CR90 Corvette
  • 5 X-Wings
  • 6 A-Wings
  • 2 Y-Wings
  • 2 B-Wings
  • 1 YT-1300
  • 1 YT-2400
  • 1 HWK-290
  • 1 Scurrg H-6 Bomber
I originally only had my fighters painted, but realised that my ships no longer matched them. So over the last couple of weeks I've re-painted my ships.

Here are the steps I took for the Ships:
  1. Paint White
  2. Wash with Nuln Oil
  3. Dry Brush with Ultuan Grey
  4. Paint Colours
  5. Wash Nuln Oil on the colours
  6. Drybrush Ulthuan Grey on the Colours to create ship scratches
  7. Paint the Engines:
    1. Mephiston Red
    2. Highlight Wild Rider Red
    3. Further highlight Yriel Yellow
  8. Use Tamiya Weathering Master Soot to create damage
  9. Army Painter Matt Varnish to finish

Steps for Fighters:

    1. Paint White
    2. Paint Colours
    3. Wash with Nuln Oil
    4. Paint Ulthuan Grey on to white area.
    5. Highlight Colours
    6. Paint Engines
      1. Wild Rider Red
      2. Highlight Yriel Yellow
    7. Use Tamiya Weathering Master Soot to create damage
    8. Army Painter Matt Varnish to finish
    Enjoy the photo dump.
















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment