My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

15/07/2016

Figo League Cup Update


So I'm now 5 games in to this 8 game system. Let's take a look at the current standings.




Not everyone has played 5 games, so it's hard to totally get a picture of where I am in the standings. I think it's safe to say, that with 4 losses and just 1 win, I'm going to be propping up this league.


I'm currently 11th, but many players have been involved with a Drop Zone Commander escalation league at the club, so have many games to catch up with yet.

One saving grace is that I could win the Infamous award, with having the most game write ups.

Infamous (Match Reports)
Craig (25), Mike (10), and Dan (5).

Speaking of awards, they arrived and awaiting the winners.



0 comments:

Post a Comment